BURLINGTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 --
- Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced it will host an EMEA region Customer & Partner Event on 15-16, November 2012 at the Hempel Hotel, London. The event will kick off with a welcome dinner on Thursday, November 15th.
- The agenda, driven by customer and partner input, was designed with both business and IT professional audiences in mind, and seeks to address the most pressing data management challenges facing business today.
- With Kalido CEO Bill Hewitt offering insights into his vision and strategy for the coming year, the event provides an ideal forum to engage in discussions around today's top IT trends including Big Data, MDM on mobile devices, cloud computing and self-service business intelligence; gain exclusive insight into Kalido's technology roadmap; learn "tips and tricks" for both IT and business audiences; and hear Kalido customers, including Genworth Financial, share success stories.
- Highlights of the agenda include:
- Greg Searle, Olympian and Business Coach. Greg will discuss the significant changes in technology over the last 20 years and how data and technology played for a role in his London Olympics experience.
- Mike Ferguson, Managing Director, Intelligent Business Strategies. Mike will present "The Impact of New Technologies on Data Management and Data Governance."
- Kalido CEO, Bill Hewitt will provide insight into the company's strategy and vision for 2013.
- Kalido CTO, Darren Peirce will present the Kalido technology roadmap.
- Technical experts will present mini showcases of Kalido products throughout the day and answer questions onsite.
- For additional questions regarding the event, please contact Ruth Harknett at +44 7824 311641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Hewitt, CEO, Kalido, said:
"This event, driven exclusively by customer and partner input, provides an opportunity for members of the Kalido community to network, share best practices and exchange ideas around the power of agile information management. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss the essential technology and business needs of our community and demonstrate how Kalido can best serve as a partner in meeting those needs."
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine