PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- This holiday season, HP (NYSE: HPQ) offers resources to help families connect and fulfill the wishes of gift givers everywhere with a selection of printers, PCs, and customized printing projects and publishing options.
Create connections for the happiest of holidays(1)
HP offers holiday-themed tools and resources to help families connect with loved ones, prepare for the holidays and get the most out of their time together.
Beginning Nov. 21, HP Holiday Headquarters plans to offer a complete destination for customers this season, providing everything they need to create an unlimited array of creative products -- including photo cards, festive decorations and personalized gifts:
Stylish all-in-ones for the space savvy(1)
HP offers the gift of style and space with beautifully designed, compact printers and PCs:
Personalized gifts for the memory maker(1)
HP brings cheer that will last far beyond the holiday season by offering a wide selection of photo gifts including new HP Mounted Photos, HP Custom Cover Photo Books with same-day pickup and HP Premium Canvas with same- or next-day pickup.
Shoppers crunched for time can create and order these new photo gifts online and pick them up at participating retailers:
Powerful presents for the traveling techie(1)
HP has PCs to help the busy college student, globetrotter or road warrior stay entertained and productive, wherever they are.
Stocking stuffers for the smart spender(1)
Customers can polish off their gift lists with tech that impress at great prices.
Visit TheNextBench.com for more holiday shopping tips, information on HP's newest products and a Black Friday Cheat Sheet.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(2) Requires a wireless access point and an internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements, and requires a firmware upgrade. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(3) Not all apps can be set up for scheduled delivery and not for all printer models.
(4) Requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
(5) An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct, for more info go to www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
(6) Supported on Android and iOS operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
(7) Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included.
(8) Actual weight will vary by configuration.
(9) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(10) Thunderbolt is new technology. Install all the latest drivers for Thunderbolt device before connecting the device to the Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether a device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products.
(11) Battery life varies depending on product configuration, model, settings, loaded applications, utilized features. As with all batteries, maximum capacity decreases with time and use. Battery life times based on MobileMark 2007 battery benchmark. Reported times are with wireless functionality off.
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; assumptions related to pension and other post-retirement costs and retirement programs; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timing of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012 and HP's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.