NAPERVILLE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- Napersoft, a leading provider in Customer Communications Management (CCM) software, announced today the release of new functionality for Napersoft CCM Document Platform 7. Napersoft CCM 7 is designed to help organizations quickly and easily compose, format and distribute personalized, customer documents through process-oriented workflows and open integration to data and other business applications.
The new functionality includes:
- Re-designed navigation and menu features making it quicker and easier to create templates for both novices and advanced template designers. The completely re-designed Napersoft CCM Author offers new, more intuitive navigation options including a re-designed Microsoft®Word ribbon; drag-and-drop capabilities for merge fields, images, paragraphs, repeating rows and other re-useable components; and a new Author Pane that allows template designers to quickly build business logic into templates through menu choices.
- Enhanced functionality allowing more flexible and expanded types of document compositions. Business users now have the ability to define and compose repeating sections and rows to easily generate a wide-variety of documents including invoices, statements, electronic health records and explanation of benefits. The functionality also includes new support for formula definition and dynamic calculations within document tables.
- Improved integration abilities allowing easier access to source data. Enhancements to Napersoft Query Builder functionality enable easier integration with relational data. Additionally, Napersoft CCM 7 offers enhanced support for simultaneous queries of multiple relational databases and multiple layered XML data.
- Performance improvements that optimize the composition and distribution of documents. Enhancements include global caching of templates, optimized database queries for composition and distribution, PDF streaming to printers, and a recently implemented new rendering engine for increased flexibility and scalability.
- Added support for SQL Server 2012 increasing technology platform choice options.
Contact us to schedule a personalized demonstration of the new functionality.
Napersoft is the leading provider of Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions. For more than 25 years, Napersoft has assisted commercial and governmental customers of all sizes implement innovative document creation and distribution solutions. Napersoft's solutions help improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and increase revenue by streamlining business processes for document creation, publishing, distribution and archiving of all types of documents such as letters, correspondence, policies, agreements and other forms of personalized communication.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For additional information please visit Napersoft at http://www.napersoft.com/products/index.htm or contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
40 Shuman Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60563