DUBLIN -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83lpc3/comprehensive) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Comprehensive Assessment of the Global Printed Circuit Board Relay Market" to their offering.
The printed circuit board (PCB) relays market has benefited from an influx of demand for electronic products. The global market for PCB relays is set to grow at a healthy pace in the next three to five years. This research service discusses the current growth trends, challenges, design, and product trends. It also includes revenue forecast analysis, geographical analysis, and vertical market analysis for solid state relays, electromagnetic relays, and reed relays. Finally, the study identifies new growth opportunities, distribution trends, and analyzes the competitive environment. Geographic regions covered include: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the PCB relay market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of relay technology?
- How will the distribution structure of the market change over time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed? What is the level of technical advancement in PCB relay market?
- Are the PCB relay manufacturers in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level? How will this impact order fulfillment and distribution strategy?
Key Topics Covered:
Total PCB Relay Market
Electromagnetic Relay Segment Breakdown
Solid State Relay Segment Breakdown
Reed Relay Segment Breakdown
North America Breakdown
Rest of World Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83lpc3/comprehensive.
Source: Frost & Sullivan