DUBLIN -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfkl7k/2013_u_s_audio) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33431: Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic audio and video equipment for home entertainment, motor vehicle, public address and musical instrument amplifications. Examples of products made by these establishments are video cassette recorders, televisions, stereo equipment, speaker systems, household-type video cameras, jukeboxes, and amplifiers for musical instruments and public address systems.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Appliance Manufacturing
- Audio & Video Equipment Stores
- Electronics Stores
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33431 - Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing is:
100% comparable to SIC 3651 - Household Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing
- Household audio and video equipment Household audio equipment
- Amplifiers: radio, public address, or musical instrument
- Audio electronic systems
- Loudspeakers, electrodynamic or magnetic
- Music distribution apparatus
- Sound reproducing equipment
- Household video equipment
- Television receiving sets
- Video camera-audio recorders, household use
- Video cassette recorders/players and accessories
- Video triggers (remote control TV devices)
- Electronic kits for home assembly: radio, TV, phonograph
- Home entertainment equipment, electronic, nec
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfkl7k/2013_u_s_audio