NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Counter IED market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Counter IED include:
- The Vehicle Global Acceleration Mitigation (VGAM) and Vehicle Armored Floor Stabilization (VAFS) systems being developed by the UK.
- Software to predict where IED attacks will take place and locate weapons caches.
- The US Navy has developed a radio-frequency energy to detonate hidden IEDs.
- US Navy developing the next generation counter IED system to enhance its electronic warfare capabilities
ScopeReasons To Buy
"The Global Counter IED Market 2012-2022 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Counter IED sector.
- Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Counter IED market including technological trends and key challenges.
1 Introduction1.1 What is this Report About?1.2 Definitions1.3 Summary Methodology1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges2.1 Technological Developments2.1.1 The Vehicle Global Acceleration Mitigation (VGAM) and Vehicle Armored Floor Stabilization (VAFS) systems being developed by the UK2.1.2 Software to predict where IED attacks will take place and locate weapons caches2.1.3 The US Navy has developed a radio-frequency energy to detonate hidden IEDs2.1.4 US Navy developing the next generation counter IED system to enhance its electronic warfare capabilities2.2 Market Trends2.2.1 Air and Space power to play an increasing role in counter IED operations2.2.2 Industry to increase focus on counter IED training to defeat the dynamic IED threats2.2.3 Soldier-Worn IED detectors gaining market traction2.3 Industry Consolidation2.3.1 Joint ventures expected to increase over the forecast period2.3.2 Large defense companies are acquiring smaller firms with niche technology capabilities2.4 Key Challenges2.4.1 Global defense budget cuts expected to have impact on market size of counter IED systems2.4.2 Lack of geographic penetration3 Appendix3.1 Methodology3.2 About SDI3.3 Disclaimer
List of Tables
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001