NEWARK, Del. -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- CSols, Inc. is pleased to announce that many members of the CSols Team have been selected to participate in several facets of the 2013 PITTCON Conference in Philadelphia, March 17 – 21st. They include 3 Short courses, 3 Conferee Networking Session, and 1 Technical Presentation - all with Laboratory Informatics in mind.
PITTCON's Technical Sessions provide an opportunity for you to get connected to the latest research and developments in your field and gain a global perspective from leading specialists from around the world. Walk-in’s encouraged.
1. LIMS or ELN: Which is Right for my Lab? 3/21/13 | 9:55am | Rm 120B | Session 2400
PITTCON Conferee Networking Sessions are two-hour sessions where attendees with similar interests meet to discuss new techniques, resolve problems, or brainstorm new ideas. Each CNS will be held in the Marriott connected to the Convention Center. There is no registration required.
1. Social Media Applications In Science 3/18/13 | 8:30am - 10:30am | Rm
2. Is There Value in Hosting Your Lab Applications In The Cloud? 3/19/13 | 8:30am - 10:30am | Rm 303
3. We've Implemented a new LIMS, Now What? 3/20/13 | 8:30am - 10:30am | Rm 302
CSols has developed an extensive portfolio of LIMS & ELN related Short Courses to be presented at PITTCON 2013. These sessions will be taught by the domain field experts with firsthand experience, in a classroom setting, allowing for attendee participation, breakout sessions, and live Q&A. Pre-registration required.
1. LIMS & ELN: How to Select, Plan, and Implement the Right Software
Solutions for Your Laboratory 3/18/13 | 8:30am – 5pm | Course #62
2. Delivering a Successful Laboratory Informatics Project 3/21/13 | 8:30am – 12pm | Course #140
3. Improving Teamwork & Task-Focus in the Analytical Laboratory 3/21/13 | 1pm – 4:30pm | Course #123
Laboratory Informatics is our passion. If you'd like to learn more and see if it's a good fit for your lab, we'd love to talk with you at PITTCON. Send us an email (contact info below) and we'll set up a time to chat.
About CSols, Inc.
CSols, Inc. is the leading provider of informatics based strategic planning, implementation, and validation services. Their multidisciplinary team of Chemists, Information Technologists, and Regulatory Specialists deliver informatics solutions ensuring that maximum quality, compliance, and efficiency is achieved within your organization. As a truly independent firm, they provide their customers a high level of expertise and objective guidance while tailoring solutions to their specific needs. For more information about CSols, its services and solution, visit www.csolsinc.com.