SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/25/13 -- ORACLE OPENWORLD -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
By connecting every interaction across the entire customer lifecycle, organizations can convert customers into brand advocates by delivering exceptional experiences. To help organizations capitalize on this opportunity for revenue growth, Oracle today announced significant enhancements to the world's most complete cloud-enabled Customer Experience (CX) solution. The new enhancements to Oracle CX support sales, marketing, commerce and service organizations by delivering a more interactive, social and mobile experience.
- Extending the most complete cloud-enabled customer experience portfolio in the industry, Oracle has delivered updates to the entire Oracle CX portfolio that are available immediately to customers in the Oracle Cloud.
- With deeper social integrations, extended mobility and user interface enhancements, the new and updated functionality across Oracle CX helps drive down the total cost of ownership for Oracle customers and supports key integrations across a comprehensive portfolio of user-friendly, cloud-based solutions.
- Infused with best-of-class social capabilities and built around best-in-class sales, marketing, commerce, service and industry solutions, the Oracle CX portfolio helps customers definitively differentiate themselves across all channels, touch points and interactions.
Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Sales Cloud enables Smarter Sales -- Empowering sales reps to sell more, managers to know more, and organizations to grow more.
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Sales Cloud enable sales organizations to sell more to benefit from:
- A Simplified User Experience: New capabilities in Oracle Sales Cloud helps minimize training and on boarding time for sales representatives.
- Improved Mobility: Field sales representatives are constantly on the go and Oracle Sales Cloud applications seamlessly work on both smartphones and tablets across iOS, Android and BlackBerry platforms.
- Increased Configurability: New enhancements include improved configuration and an integration tool with a visual drag and drop user experience from one single place for both web and mobile applications.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Integration: Now sales reps can quickly get leads, predict buying trends, recommend products, and deliver closed-loop reporting.
Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud enables Modern Marketing -- Empowering marketers to engage audiences, know buyers, and drive revenues.
- Updates and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud enables customers to benefit from:
- Oracle Marketing Cloud and Social Cloud Integration: Enhances social analytics, tracking, publishing, and custom targeting capabilities that help modern marketers understand, analyze, and engage audiences in order to deliver higher quality leads more efficiently.
- Rich Mobile Campaigns: Customers can now optimize their buyer's mobile experience using responsive email, which dynamically tailors content to each mobile device, resulting in richer engagement
- Eloqua AdFocus: Allows customers to integrate highly targeted messaging through paid media into multichannel campaigns and convert prospects to customers in record time.
- Eloqua AppCloud: A collection of over 100 ready-to-use marketing apps such as Demand Base and Cvent that allow customers to deliver multichannel campaigns and better understand and engage their buyers, is now available via Eloqua Topliners, the largest open community of modern markers.
Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud enables Connected Service -- Empowering service reps to understand customer's needs, solve their problems and delight customers.
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Service Cloud enable customers to benefit from:
- New Mobility Capabilities: By leveraging Oracle Tap, a native application for iPad that redefines user productivity while agents, specialists, and managers are on the go, Oracle Service Cloud now supports servicing customers when agents are away from their desks.
- Enhanced Customer Portal: Enhancements allow customers to get service from any device, find mobile content more easily and enhance problem descriptions with images to shorten resolution time.
- Increase Mobility in Call Centers: A new level of mobility for contact center agents and managers allows for easier upgrades and faster development times through a robust set of public APIs.
- More Focused Communications: New features help increase community engagement, improve message relevancy and provide ROI reporting tools to increase online revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Social view of customer service allows for bi-directional view of social service messages and incident resolution.
Oracle Social Cloud
- Oracle Social Cloud drives Social Engagement -- empowering organizations to be engaging on social media, insightful in their interactions and transparent with their customers.
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Social Cloud enable customers to benefit from:
- Rich Insights into the Content of Social Media Messages: Oracle Social Relationship Management includes listening and monitoring support for Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish, as well as a major Chinese networks and Latin American site's Reclame Aqui and Vostu. This includes full support for Oracle's industry-leading semantic analysis, delivering rich insights into the content of social media messages and enabling international users to easily identify and act on the messages most relevant to them.
- Advanced Social Commerce and Social Marketing Capabilities: New integration with Oracle Commerce creates a social shopping experience by allowing shoppers to browse for products via social channels and check out using the core commerce site. Customers can also create engaging Facebook applications combining commerce modules and more than 50 engagement modules using the Oracle Social Management platform, all fully customizable through CSS Systems.
- Unified and Enhanced Customer Care: A new capability in Oracle Social Cloud is Social Service, which routes service tickets from Oracle Social Cloud to Oracle Service Cloud systems for real time customer care.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud Integration: Now customers can score and quickly deliver leads to sales, predict buying trends, recommend products, and deliver closed-loop reporting to assess marketing spend effectiveness.
- "Organizations need to be able to easily establish the operational systems and infrastructure that is required to deliver simple, integrated and relevant experiences across all channels and touch points," said Ken Volpe, senior vice president, Oracle Product Development. "With the social, mobile and interactive enhancements across the Oracle CX portfolio, we are in a better position than ever to help organizations create great customer experiences. Our customers can take advantage of the new capabilities immediately in the cloud to meet customer demands and increase revenue."
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.