REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/28/13 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Anywhere, anytime visibility into sales processes and revenue is critical for organizations of all sizes as it enables sales reps to sell more, managers to know more and companies to grow more. As a pre-IPO company looking to establish enterprise-class sales processes, Expensify knew it required complete visibility into sales to empower its team and support business growth. After reviewing available cloud-CRM solutions, Expensify selected Oracle Sales Cloud to cost-effectively increase visibility into sales revenue, improve sales productivity and enable its team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- To support its strong growth and empower its sales team, Expensify, an expense reporting application solutions provider, has selected Oracle Sales Cloud.
- As a fast growing pre-IPO company, Expensify needed a CRM solution that would allow it to cost-effectively build internal sales processes while also providing clear visibility into sales forecast and pipeline revenue.
- After reviewing available cloud-CRM solutions, Expensify selected Oracle Sales Cloud to increase sales revenue visibility, improve sales productivity and enable its team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Part of Oracle's Customer Experience Suite, Oracle Sales Cloud provides Expensify with an intuitive commercial sales solution that will help increase forecast accuracy by delivering anytime, anywhere access to a real-time view of customer interactions and contacts.
- A standards-based solution that reduces administrative tasks for sales reps and helps them maximize selling time, Oracle Sales Cloud will also help Expensify sales reps manage accounts and relationships, grow their own pipeline, and connect with managers and teams.
- The Expensify sales reps will also benefit from an intuitive user experience that further increases sales time by reducing the need for training on Oracle Sales Cloud and an innovative mobile app that provides real-time and secure access to key CRM data.
- Expensify will work with Serene Corporation, a Gold Level Member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), to implement the Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Oracle Sales Cloud helps sales professionals plan, prospect, collaborate and close sales effectively and efficiently. The system's embedded business intelligence delivers deep insight into sales planning and sales performance management, so that sales representatives and sales leaders can sell smarter.
- "To support our growing team, we needed to cost-effectively build internal sales processes that could increase sales productivity and provide actionable visibility into revenues," said David Barrett, Founder and CEO, Expensify. "We evaluated a number of different options and were very impressed with the deep insights into sales planning and sales performance management provided by Oracle Sales Cloud. These insights will not only help our sales team sell smarter, but also support our overall growth by increasing forecast and pipeline visibility and enabling us to deliver outstanding customer experience."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.