ALPHARETTA, Ga. -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- BizSpeed Inc., an Alpharetta-based provider of enterprise mobile solutions, announced today a new version of the goRoam Proof-of-Delivery application for Android for $149 per-month per-truck as a turn-key, cloud-based software-as-a-service using Amazon EC2. goRoam is also available as a customer-installed, on-premise installation.
iOS and Android versions of all goRoam modules will launch in 2014, including asset management, inspections and end-user-designed mobile forms.
“The drive to reduce inventory and delivery waste, eliminate redundant paperwork, and improve regulatory compliance is pushing major technology changes in the fuels and lubricants markets. With Android now available on rugged and non-rugged devices, our customers have many more device choices and price points for proof of delivery, signature capture and mobile customer invoicing,” said Chris Henry, CEO of BizSpeed, Inc.
Highlights of the goRoam Proof-of-Delivery app include:
• GPS tracking of trucks and delivery locations
• Barcode scanning
• Electronic signature capture
• Email PDF receipts with customer’s signature
• Automatic timestamps of driver arrival and departure
• Mobile receipt printing
• Near-real-time dispatch of trips and orders to drivers, and order status to dispatch
• Store and forward support, to work when out of cellular coverage
• Native maps integration for driving directions
• Native phone integration to easily contact customers from the handheld
• Integration with major route optimization software
• Integration with on-truck metering
• Integration with all major accounting and financial packages
goRoam supports workflows for any field worker, including those specific to bulk and packaged products. goRoam integrates with leading route optimization engines to develop the lowest cost routes for pickup and delivery. For smaller operations, goRoam includes the ability to quickly build loads from an order well. Whether trips are manually created or optimized, driver workflow is streamlined and dramatically decreased compared with paper delivery, and goRoam ensures drivers comply with their routes.
Video demonstrations of the goRoam software can be found here.
BizSpeed is an enterprise mobility company providing Proof of Delivery, Inspections and Asset Management software for supply chain distribution. Our goRoam mobile solution provides integrated route optimization for distribution of bulk products, such as fuels, lubricants, chemicals and hazmat materials, as well as packaged products. goRoam is available on-site or as Software as a Service (SaaS).