REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/22/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
New retail ISP, Jiva, has implemented Oracle Service Cloud to manage its multi-channel customer experience. Jiva customers need easy access to timely, reliable and relevant service information. Oracle Service Cloud helps enable Jiva customers find the answers they need through a seamless experience regardless of the channel that customers choose to engage in. Jiva customers now have access to self-service tools, allowing Jiva to streamline its customer service function, improve the customer experience and reduce business costs and complexity.
- Jiva has implemented Oracle Service Cloud to manage customer service interactions across its online channels.
- Jiva is a new retail ISP offering unlimited Internet access and local and International phone calls to landlines at a fixed price per month.
- Jiva required a service offering that was fast to implement, provided easy integration to the company's existing systems, and offered a superior cross channel customer service experience.
- Part of Oracle Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud was selected for its ability to provide customers with access to reliable and relevant information in an easy to navigate format.
- Oracle Service Cloud combines web, social, and contact center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution in the cloud, enabling organizations to increase sales and adoption, build trust and strengthen relationships, and reduce costs and effort.
- With Web Self Service functionality implemented as part of Oracle Service Cloud, Jiva enables visitors to find answers online from any device. The self-learning knowledge base improves with every customer interaction and provides deep and valuable insight into every customer or trend.
- Oracle Service Cloud benefits Jiva in a variety of ways, including enhancing the customer experience by ensuring that relevant information is easily accessible to customers via the support area of its website. As a result of this self-service, the number of contact center calls is reduced and customer satisfaction is increased as customers have the ability to find the information they need at any time on any device.
- Jiva's use of Oracle Service Cloud has also enabled the company to improve first call resolution, with data showing that customers are able to solve their issues faster and without the need for multiple calls.
- "With Oracle Service Cloud, we are seeing a reduction in calls per customer to our customer service center, and increased unique and duplicate hits to the support area on our website. The use of self-service has overtaken live customer service calls. Not only is the burden on our contact center lower, but customers' issues are resolved faster, as well," said Maryna Fewster, Chief Customer Officer, Jiva.
Jiva (pronounced jee-vuh) was originally created to be the web hosting arm of iiNet over 10 years ago. The name stayed within the iiNet family behind the scenes, and now it has been reborn as a new retail ISP for one simple plan. Jiva offers ADSL2+ Internet powered by the iiNetwork, the second largest broadband network in Australia. With iiNet as our Internet wholesale provider we can confidently say we offer fast and reliable broadband on an Australian-owned network in every state and territory.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.