COLUMBIA, S.C., March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Demonstrating its ongoing commitment to small businesses, AT&T(1) (NYSE:T) is offering its best-ever value for wired and wireless communications bundles. With the new plan, companies located in AT&T's U-verse service areas in South Carolina can save up to $420 over the next year, including those in the following markets and their surrounding areas: Charleston, Columbia, Florence, and Greenville.(2)
Specifically, AT&T is offering up to 12 months of free AT&T U-verse® High Speed Internet - Business Edition up to 6Mbp service( 3) to small businesses in South Carolina that fall within the following categories:
-- Are new AT&T wireless business customers adding Mobile Share Value 10GB or higher plans; or -- Are existing AT&T mobility business customers migrating to AT&T Mobile Share Value 10GB or higher plans; or -- Are existing business customers on Mobile Share Value 10GB or higher plans.
The free AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service includes download speeds of up to 6Mbps only. If small businesses choose AT&T U-verse download speeds faster than 6Mbps, they will be provided a monthly credit of $35 for up to12 months or up to $420 per year.(4) See below.
Download speed Price per Month (After $35 monthly discount applied) --- ------------------ Up to 6Mbps Free (incl. 768KB, 1.5Mbps, 3Mbps, and 6Mbps) ---------------------- 12Mbps $10 ------ --- 18Mbps $40 ------ --- 24Mbps $50 ------ --- 45Mbps $60 ------ ---
"With this new offer we're providing a one-two punch - best-ever value on Mobile Share Value plans, coupled with free AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet," said Cathy Martine, AT&T President of Enterprise Business Solutions. "Our customers can enjoy significant savings and, at the same time, access key wired and wireless technologies that will help take their business to the next level."
Today's announcement further extends the benefits of activation on a qualified Mobile Share Value plan for small businesses, which already include unlimited talk and text in the United States for phones and other recently announced features, including unlimited international messaging (text, picture and video) from the US.(5)
In addition, Mobile Share Value customers can sign up for AT&T Locker 50GB of free cloud storage.(6) With 50GB of free cloud storage from AT&T, small businesses can store large files, documents, photos and videos, and access them across multiple devices.
Monthly data allotment costs for Mobile Share Value plans, which vary by data tier, range from $20 for 300 MB up to $375 for 50GB. Business can add up to 10 devices for plans with 20 GB or less, 15 devices for the 30 GB plan; up to 20 devices for the 40 GB plan; and up to 25 devices for the 50 GB plan.(7)
Small business customers can learn more about or purchase the new Mobile Share Value-free U-verse High Speed Internet offer by calling 855-877-4288, or visiting a local AT&T-owned store. In addition, they can get more information at www.att.com/bizinternetoffer. The promotional offer runs through Wednesday, April 30.
To determine if they are located in AT&T's U-verse High Speed Internet service footprint - and, therefore, qualify for free U-verse High Speed Internet- small businesses can call 855-877-4288, visit an AT&T-owned store, or go to the online tool at www.att.com/u-verse/availability.
For small businesses considering AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet, there a number of other features inherent in the service in addition to high speed internet access. They include:
-- Free installation -- Modem and router/gateway rebates(8) -- Free access to AT&T Wi-Fi Basic giving you access to thousands of hotspots nationwide -- A subscription to AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® with anti-spyware, anti-virus and firewall included -- Standard email with 2GB of storage and 10 additional email boxes -- 24-hour repair guarantee
Business customers can learn more about the Mobile Share Value plans and determine which plan is best for them at att.com/bizmobileshare.
Find More Information Online:
Related Media Kits: Web Site Links: --------------- AT&T News AT&T Business Related Releases: Related Fact Sheets: ----------------- ------------- AT&T Offers Its Best-Ever Pricing for Individual and Two Line Accounts on Nation's Most Reliable 4G LTE Network
(1)AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
(2 )Savings calculated based on $35 bill credit for 12 months. Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse services. Call or go to www.att.com/u-verse to see if you qualify. To define a market, we rely on the Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSA), as established by the United States Office of Management and Budget. Minor differences, if any, between annual totals reflect annual updating of market boundaries in our record systems.
(3) Free Internet Offer: New AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet limited to 768k up to 6Mbps (where available) with no MRC for 1 year; requires acceptance of standard terms for AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet; dynamic IP provisioning only (additional charge for static IP); standard charges for CPE apply (subject to rebate for qualifying customers); tax and additional surcharges apply; standard charges, taxes and surcharges apply following 1 year of service. Offer may not be combined with $150 New Broadband Reward Card offer. Available to new and existing business customers with a qualified AT&T service agreement ("Business Agreement") with Corporate Responsibility Users on a Mobile Share Value plan of 10GB or higher. Offer not available to consumers/Individual Responsibility Users. Higher Internet speeds available at reduced rates. Limit 1 Free/Discounted qualifying AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet line per each qualifying Mobile Share Value Plan of 10 GB or higher.
Migrations from DSL: Migrations from DSL to AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet eligible for the Free Internet Offer with qualifying Mobile Share Value Plan and limited to 768k up to 6Mbps (where available) with no MRC for 1 year; For migrations from DSL, the following conditions apply: requires acceptance of standard terms for AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet; dynamic IP provisioning only (additional charge for static IP); standard charges for CPE apply (subject to CPE waiver for qualifying customers); tax and additional surcharges apply; standard charges, taxes and surcharges apply following 1 year of service. Offer may not be combined with $100 IP Migration Reward Card offer. Available to new and existing business customers with a qualified AT&T service agreement ("Business Agreement") with Corporate Responsibility Users on a Mobile Share Value plan of 10GB or higher. Offer not available to consumers/Individual Responsibility Users. Higher Internet speeds available at reduced rates. Limit 1 Free/Discounted qualifying AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet line per each qualifying Mobile Share Value Plan of 10 GB or higher.
Free Internet Offer subject to change at any time. To continue to receive the Free Internet Offer, customer must maintain the Qualified Mobile Share Plan and remain in good standing for the promotional period. Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse. Call or go to www.att.com/uverse to see if you qualify.
(4 )The U-verse service will revert to term rates at the end of the first year of service, and the term rates are subject to change
(5) Unlimited International Messaging: Includes unlimited messaging from the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands to select countries. Messaging capabilities vary by country. AT&T may change countries at its discretion. Visit att.com/text2world for details. Messaging: Messages are for direct communication between phones and must originate from your phone. Messages sent to tablets, laptops, or other connected devices are excluded. Messages sent through applications may incur data charges. Service may be terminated or restricted for tethered messaging or misuse.
(6) 50GB storage is available by logging into AT&T Locker, selecting Account and My Plan and then tap the "upgrade" option. Usage of AT&T Locker may incur data charges. Standard data rates apply. Storage limits subject to change/discontinuation. For terms, see att.com/wirelesslegal.
(7) Additional monthly charges apply per device which vary by data tier and device type.
(8) Offer Equipment Rebate: Not available for migrations from DSL. Modem or Router rebate available with new purchase of AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet Business Edition and a minimum 12 month commitment. Information about the AT&T Business Reward Center and online rebate redemption will be sent by mail to the Customer's address after the Customer's order of AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet Business Edition has been received and maintained in service for at least 60 calendar days. Customers must complete the online rebate redemption process within 90 calendar days of AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet Business Edition service activation. The equipment rebate offer is valid in the following states: AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, WI, AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN. Rebate void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Rebate may not be assigned, transferred or sold. AT&T may provide refurbished modem or router. One equipment rebate allowed per AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet line. Account must be current and in service for a minimum of 60 calendar days to be eligible for rebate. Rebate cannot exceed total purchase price of equipment. Rebate check will be mailed to the customer's billing address within 6 weeks of completion of the online rebate redemption process provided the Customer has met the 60 calendar day minimum service requirement. AT&T is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage-due mail or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by AT&T Internet Services and cannot be applied to your AT&T local exchange carrier bill. Some customers may need to purchase additional equipment (for example: Ethernet card and/or cable) which will not be eligible for rebate. Geographic and service restrictions apply to U-verse services. Prices and offers subject to change without notice. Internet speed claim(s) represent maximum downstream and/or upstream speed capabilities. Speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Many factors can affect actual speeds. Subject to change without notice.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates - AT&T operating companies - are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse(®) brand. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE availability varies.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.