NAPA, Calif., May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) in collaboration with Beer Industry Technology Symposium (BITS) has announced the Keynote Speakers for the 10th annual event set for June 30 - July 1, 2014 in Napa, California. An action packed series of keynotes will cover a wide range of topics affecting the wine and craft beer industries including: mobile e-commerce, data breach and security, breakthrough marketing, supply chain innovation, leading edge hospitality systems, new on-premise kegs and product tracking. Panels of leading restaurant and grocery operators will also provide valuable insight as they discuss their first-hand experience with wine and beer consumers.
"Every year we have worked hard to up the ante in terms of the quality of keynote speakers and breakout sessions. This year, our board has truly taken the program to a new level for the 10th annual WITS event," said J. Smoke Wallin, founder and co-chairman of WITS and BITS. "Our new high-impact, rapid fire keynote addresses allow us to pack significantly more content into the event with the sole purpose of creating thought-provoking discussions that will deliver immediate take home value to all of our winery and craft brewery attendees."
"Upon reflection over the past ten years, and considering the vast evolution of technology in the wine, and now beer, industries, I am very pleased with the dynamic program we have set for 2014. I look forward to welcoming both wine and beer industry leaders, as well as many of today's leading technology innovators, to our 10th Annual event," added Lesley Berglund, co-chairman of WITS & BITS and co-founder and chairman of the Wine Industry Sales Education (WISE) Academy.
The Initial Keynote Lineup Includes:
- "Ben Franklin: America's 1st CMO Would Still Be A Pro in 2014", Drew Neisser, CEO and Founder of Renegade
- "Dialing for Dollars Today: Mobile E-Commerce Boom", Tim Schulz, Google Strategic Partnership Lead
- "Confronting the Inevitable? Data Breach Offense, Defense and Playbook" - Panel, John Nicholson, Strategic Negotiator - Strategic Global Sourcing, INFOSYS, Gal Shpantzer, Contributing Analyst, Securosis, Tom Resau, VP W2 Communications
- "Breakthrough Marketing - Case Studies on Digital Marketing", Terry Wheatley, Founder, Canopy Management & Wine Sisterhood
- "Trending Now: Progressive Tech Trends for Enterprising Businesses", Sandy Tungare, Founder & CEO Vistaar
- "If Digital Marketing had a Crystal Ball", Aliza Sherman, MediaEgg
- "Tech Trends: Predicting Future Technology and ROI by distinguishing between Fads and Trends", Rob Grimes, Founder, CEO and Chairman, Constratech
- "The Internet of Things and the Nexus of Forces", Joseph Farrugia, Domain Lead, Partner, Oracle Enterprise Applications and BI, Gartner Group
- "Applying Technology Innovation to Revolutionize Old School Industries", Steve Hershberger, CEO, SteadyServ Technologies, Brewery Founder, Social Media Founder
- "Grocery And On-Premise Innovators On Technologic Transformations", Randall Friedman, Restaurant & Food Group Publisher, Eduardo Dingler, Corporate Beverage Director, Morimoto Restaurants
The Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) is the focal point for thought leadership in the strategic and tactical use of technology in the global wine industry. WITS was created in 2005 by a group of wine industry and technology professionals to advance innovation and to address the unique information technology and services needs of the wine industry. The 10th annual WITS is June 30 & July 1 in Napa, CA. This year, the newly formed Beer Industry Technology Symposium (BITS) will be held in conjunction with WITS. To learn more, join WITS on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
The Beer Industry Technology Symposium (BITS ) was created to address the unique information technology and services needs of the Beer industry. BITS is dedicated to bringing the world's leading breweries, distributors and retailers together with the leading technology experts to foster learning and discussion. Expert panels and keynotes discuss leading edge case studies involving consumer direct marketing and sales, operations, financial management, trade sales and distribution, brewing and input management. Join BITS on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
For more information, contact Kathy Archer of the Wine Industry Symposium Group at 707-261-8719 or email@example.com. For sponsorship and registration, contact Waunice Orchid of the Wine Industry Symposium Group at 707-261-8716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.