CHALFONT, Pa., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AWeber, the leading small business email marketing software company, has partnered with six social media sweepstakes, giveaway and contest applications. Running a competition or giveaway has never been easier now that AWeber has the ability to seamlessly integrate these tools into your marketing campaigns.
Social sweepstakes, giveaways and contests are a powerful way to boost your email subscriber lists, engage with customers and increase brand awareness. Promoting the sharing of your contests on social networks can help you take your marketing campaigns to the next level.
These tools can help businesses easily create, run and analyze their own online giveaways and sweepstakes contests:
1. Heyo- is primarily used by authors, speakers, consultants and other small businesses to capture emails from Facebook.
2. ShortStack- is a platform best suited for businesses interested in creating campaigns for social, web and mobile.
3. ViralSweep- is for the marketer who needs to stay focused on the strategy instead of how to build the entry form and social sharing tools.
4. Contest Domination- is best suited to entrepreneurs and business of all sizes who value contests that generate more qualified leads and influence for their business.
5. Antavo- is perfect for businesses that want to grow their email list with viral promotion campaigns. With these simple apps (draws, quizzes, photo contests and deals, etc.), you can engage and convert social and website leads to quality email subscribers.
6. Rafflecopter- is best suited for online marketers and business owners who are interested in growing their email list and community engagement by running a giveaway promotion on their blog or Facebook page.
"We all know how powerful the combination of social media and email can be for marketing especially for small businesses," said Hunter Boyle, AWeber's Sr. Business Development Manager. "Getting fans engaged and growing your audience is crucial to building your business. That's what these six social contest apps can do. We've seen clients grow by double digits with tools like these. Who wouldn't love that?"
AWeber users can immediately access these applications by logging into their AWeber account and selecting the app in the "My Apps" showcase.
AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow along on Twitter or Facebook.
Media Contact: Brandyn Bissinger
Email / (267) 446-7010