NEEDHAM, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/14 -- Barnett International announces the release of the 2014/2015 edition of the PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical Statistical Sourcebook. This annual compendium is the leading resource for statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analyses on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analyses, the Sourcebook provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development-from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends.
With real-world analysis and key contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the Sourcebook includes:
- New proprietary analysis on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials in the US and globally
- Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines and product launch trends
- New analyses on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry's R&D pipeline
- Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies
- New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
- International statistics on drug development output
- And much more!
Additional new features in the 2014/2015 edition include:
- New spotlight analyses on emerging and re-emerging elements of industry's R&D pipeline, including immuno-oncology, antibiotics, and gene therapy
- A new analysis of pharma innovation and industry trends and evolution by Bernard Munos, founder of InnoThink and a widely acknowledged visionary on the biopharma industry
- An all-new section on market access/reimbursement/drug pricing metrics and trends
- New assessments of several emerging industry controversies, including the implications of ultra-rapid new drug reviews and R&D "overcrowding" in some parts of the new drug pipeline
- New analyses on the state, nature, and sustainability of industry's pipeline of R&D projects
- All new assessments of personalized medicine/companion diagnostics, biosimilars, orphan drugs, and other factors reshaping biopharma R&D today
For more information and to purchase, visit: www.BarnettInternational.com/Publications or contact customer service at email@example.com or 1-800-856-2556.
About Barnett International (http://www.barnettinternational.com)
Founded in 1979, Barnett International is widely recognized for its superior targeted education and training programs and consulting services. Barnett helps clients get the most out of their research and development dollars by managing change effectively, improving organizational performance, and enhancing staff knowledge. The Barnett approach is a unique combination of strategy development and practical, hands-on implementation. The "Barnett Difference" is evident in our deep understanding of the clinical research process and in the rapid and tangible performance improvements we deliver.