DUBLIN -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlrr8w/high_security) has announced the addition of the "High Security Risk Technologies Impacting IT Decision Makers - United States and Europe" report to their offering.
The overall research objective of this research was to measure the current use and future decision-making behavior toward information technology (IT), specifically network security technologies. Cloud computing is expected to grow rapidly across verticals and tablet usage is on the rise in the workplace. Both create a greater security risk in the organization, but more than half of the respondents feel that they are highly effective in meeting their organizations' goals. Not surprisingly, large companies invest in high security risk technologies: the larger the company, the greater the value of outsourcing to MSSPs. This study reveals there is much opportunity for network security providers over the next three years.
Five key industries were targeted for specific feedback:
This study aims to accomplish the following:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Current and Future Use of High Security Risk Technologies
4. Outsourcing to Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
5. Implementation of Network Security Technologies
6. Security Risk Rates of High Security Risk Technologies
7. Available IT Budgets for Network Security Technologies
8. Impact of the Workforce on IT
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlrr8w/high_security