IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/23/14 -- Partner companies Proximity LLC and Secure Channels Inc focusing on the integration of the patented encryption technologies, geolocation, mobile platforms, and point-of-sale (POS) solutions, IoT propriety hardware and software development and encrypted video technologies has launched in Irvine, California with a mission of using new patented encryption technologies for servicing and securing the Internet of Things (IoT). Proximity LLC has opened a new office in the Irvine Spectrum and today announces its launch and innovative partnership with cybersecurity company Secure Channels Inc, Bellingham, WA.
Technology entrepreneur Richard J Blech serves as president and Co-founder of both Proximity and Secure Channels Inc, managing both for the unique technology offerings the companies provide each other and industry partners. His primary business focus is on data security and technology and Blech is also interested in sustainability. In addition to his roles with Proximity and Secure Channels, he also holds the position of CEO of Environmental Corrections Corporation (ECO Corp.)
"The business benefits of the Proximity geolocation solutions are far-reaching and are being leveraged by all types of enterprises -- manufacturing, retail sales, financial services, telecommunication, POS, transportation, utilities and governments," said Blech. "As business and government services are enhanced, the user of those services benefits as well. Proximity and Secure Channels are strong technology partners together but each offers an international development team and specific solutions that can be effective even for firms we compete with. That's why this business model offers business flexibility not often seen, but critical to the success of both operations."
Proximity was Co-founded by Miguel Ileto Carlos, who serves as Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer. Carlos is a self-motivated entrepreneur with significant business development and client management experience. He is also a Partner in Secure Channels.
Proximity's products offer customers the following business benefits:
- The use of designated market areas (DMA) and demographic data from metropolitan statistical areas (MSA).
- Know your customer (KYC) features that provide a better understanding of customer requirements and expectations for products and services, as well as the benefits accruing from targeted sales.
- Delivery and asset management (truck locations with manifest status).
- Content customization and delivery, such as new movies or TV shows on demand.
- Augmented reality which uses geo-reference data and other detection methods, such as motion sensors and compass, combined with virtual information from the internet, to enrich the user's world view.
- Fine-grained management of internet commerce activities and interests.
- E-discovery in support of litigation and regulatory enforcement; forensic security.
- Highway toll devices, such as I-Pass or EZ-Pass® in the US.
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Networks (VANS), as used in the EU.
- Optimal request routing, similar to open-shortest-path-first routing technology.
- Cloud balancing.
- Fraud detection and prevention using IP location technology in conjunction with fraud profile data.
- Real-time incident management through geolocation enrichment of logs and other IT data.
Secure Channels was Co-founded by Robert Coleridge who serves as the company's Chief Technology Officer. Coleridge has an extensive Systems Analyst/Software Engineer background and spent nearly 15 years at Microsoft as a Senior Software Design Engineer where he played key roles in the development of .NET and WCF. He designed and implemented Microsoft's first SOAP toolkit web services which is used by more than six billion devices. Coleridge holds a patent for PKMS2 -- an encryption technology that is deemed virtually unbreakable with modern technology.
"Today most firewalls and intrusion prevention systems can be broken into and thus storing data in an impenetrable form means that even if the data is accessed, it is useless to any unauthorized user," said Coleridge. "Our platform processes range from FIPS compliance only to far beyond classical PKI, to using multiple proprietary mathematical filters to encrypt the data with hundreds of mathematical filters and patterns available. The industry standard maximum, AES256 is only the beginning of where the Secure Channels patented processes start. Depending on which processes are selected, they can run on mobile platforms or use cloud based server platforms. A simple example is that to encrypt a 165K file using 21 filters with keys in excess of 16K bits takes less than two seconds using Secure Channels technology -- an unmatched benchmark in the industry today."
Both Proximity and Secure Channels will be announcing new products and technology at the upcoming BlackHat Conference 2014 in Las Vegas next month. For more information, go to www.proximity2.net and www.securechannels.com.
About Secure Channels, Inc.
Secure Channels Inc. is a new cyber-security firm that creates robust, and state-of-the-art patented encryption technologies under exclusive license from Secure Channels SA that are compatible with every type of data available on the market. Secure Channels SA is a Swiss company that has patented unique processes to harden encryption and envelop resources in such a way as to render the data virtually unbreakable given the current, as well as foreseeable future technology and timelines, thus providing security that is impenetrable and far in excess of any existing encryption systems available.
Secure Channels has partnered with Proximity to secure the data itself, the path data travels when in motion, and the storage of all known media types when data is at rest.
Madison Alexander PR
Email: Email Contact