iBridge Selects Oracle's Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System as the Foundation for Its New Secure Data Center
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/23/12 -- (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- iBridge, LLC , an information management and data services company supporting more than 100 companies in the legal, healthcare, manufacturing, government and financial services sectors, has implemented Oracle's Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System as the foundation of its new data center.
- To expand its opportunities with customers that require extreme data security, iBridge built a new highly-secure U.S.-based data center and sought a world-class storage system that would scale seamlessly while assuring uninterrupted access to vital information.
- Following a competitive evaluation, iBridge selected the Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System to meet its five-year growth projections, citing its capacity utilization, on-the-fly expandability, redundancy, simplified management, and ability to allow high return on investment (ROI) as keys to its decision.
- With the Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System, iBridge reduced administrative overhead costs by up to 70 percent compared to legacy storage environments in its other data centers.
- With a Pillar Axiom 600-based storage environment that scales rapidly and cost effectively to 1.6 petabytes of capacity and up to eight controllers for performance, iBridge has also gained the flexibility to rapidly respond to customer needs, in one situation providing 20 terabytes of storage capacity on demand to one of its clients.
- The Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System also delivers high availability and copy services that help iBridge meet strict service level agreements its clients require to access highly sensitive data at any time.
- "Our clients rely on us to provide access to mission critical data in short timeframes while meeting complex regulatory requirements," said Desh Urs, CEO & President, iBridge. "With the Oracle Pillar Axiom 600 Storage System, iBridge has a secure, cost effective solution with the flexibility and scalability to meet our customers' needs today and in the future."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com .
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
<p><b>Contact Info</b><br />
Michelle Jenkins<br />
<a href="http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=E4AC2AF089F7966A">Email Contact</a><br />
Drew Smith<br />
Blanc & Otus<br />
<a href="http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=144CA696B04B6AEC">Email Contact</a> <br />