France Biotech Introduces Its New Board of Directors, Elected During
Its Annual General Meeting on June 12, 2014
France Biotech (www.france-biotech.org ), an association of entrepreneurs in the life sciences industry, announced the election of its new board of directors, chaired by Pierre-Olivier Goineau, following its annual general meeting on Thursday, June 12, at the Yacht Club de Paris.
“The board of directors of France Biotech is delighted to welcome three new members: Sarah Ankri, Hervé Balusson and Damian Marron, respectively CFO of Theraclion , CEO of OLMIX  Group and managing director of TxCell , three companies that represent the diversity of our life sciences industry,” stated Pierre-Olivier Goineau, Chairman of France Biotech.
“I wish to express my most sincere gratitude to the leaving members of our board who have been active during the 2013 fiscal year, starting with André Choulika, our former president, with whom I want to share credit for the positive and successful results our organization achieved; Lison Chouraki; Franck Grimaud, Valneva; Jérôme Fortineau, Keosys; and Sacha Loiseau, Mauna Kea Technologies,” declared Mr. Goineau.
“This new board will contribute to fly the flag of our industry even higher. Our innovative sector is a great asset to France: we are the first provider of career opportunities for young researchers, making our country a brain magnet. Our products and services demonstrate that we must believe in science. It is now our responsibility to convince our political leaders to promote such an asset,” added Mr. Goineau.
The board of directors of France Biotech today comprises 17 members:
Pierre-Olivier Goineau, Chairman of France Biotech and Co-Founder, Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Erytech Pharma
Haude Costa, Secretary General
1. Pierre-Olivier Goineau, Co-Founder, Vice-President and COO
2. Sarah Ankri, CFO (Theraclion)
3. Hervé Balusson, Chairman and CEO (Group Olmix)
4. Pierre-Henri Benhamou, M.D., Chairman and CEO (DBV Technologies)
5. Christian Béchon, CEO (LFB)
6. Judith Gréciet, CEO (BioAlliance Pharma)
7. Marc Le Bozec, CEO (Cytoo), treasurer of France Biotech
8. Franck Lescure, Partner (Auriga Partners)
9. Damian Marron, CEO (TxCell)
10. Loïc Maurel, M.D., CEO (Diaxonhit), Vice-President of France Biotech
11. Christine Placet, CEO (Trophos), Vice-President of France Biotech
12. Christian Policard, Partner (Biotech Développement Conseils)
13. Alexandre Regniault, Partner (Simmons & Simmons), Vice-President of France Biotech
14. Renaud Vaillant, CEO (Theravectys)
15. Daniel Vial, Special Adviser to Chris Viehbacher (Sanofi)
16. Patrick Korman, French CEO (Myriad Genetics)
17. Jean-Marc Ferrier, Co-Founder and Director of Clinical, Regulatory and Legal Matters (Graftys), Vice-President of France Biotech
Philippe Pouletty, M.D., Chairman of Deinove and General Partner of Truffle Capital, is an Honorary Guest at France Biotech.
About France Biotech
France Biotech brings together the main French life science companies and their expert partners. Its mission is to support the development of the French life sciences industry by advocating for a favorable regulatory and fiscal environment. In 2004, it successfully lobbied the French government to create a special fiscal status for innovative start-ups, and it continues to act as an advocate for the French innovative sector.